Decra®Stone resin bonded surfacing from HMS is a great way to transform your existing tarmac or concrete hard landscaping with minimal or no preparation works, at a competitive price.
Easily overlaid to sound, good quality tarmac or concrete, the system can be ready to be used by pedestrians and vehicles in as little as 12 hours. Available in a wide choice of colours and finishes, our resin bonded paving can be designed to coordinate or contrast with the surroundings, and offers a natural looking finish with the added benefit of modern materials and processes.
HMS Decra®Stone gives the appearance of a small graded loose gravel surface, with the main feature being the very low migration of loose stone – less than 3%. The product seals the underlying surface, allowing water to run off and preserving the life of the substrate for years to come.
Designed using the same technology as our Highways Approved road-grade products, HMS resin bonded paving is suitable for all areas of hard standing including those subject to moderate to heavy vehicle trafficking such as commercial areas, housing estates, parks and other high traffic areas.
Features of resin bonded paving include:
- Fast installation – up to 300m²+ per day
- Minimal or zero ground preparation
- Quick curing times – 6 to 24 hours depending on time of year
- Zero weed growth and moss resistant
- Increased anti-slip compared to traditional paving options – great for uneven terrain.
- 50+ colours and finishes to choose from
- Non-porous sealed system protects underlying base
- Suitable for all types of hard standing including vehicles
Our product has been approved by high profile clients such as numerous Local Authorities, national home builders and English Heritage to name a few. As the leading UK installer of resin bonded paving, contact us to see how we can help with your project!