We’re excited to announce the addition of a new product bundle for the RSD portfolio. Introducing the new trade Resin Bound Starter Kit, a selection of products aimed at installers who are starting to offer resin bound driveway installation to customers.
With most new installer teams having a great deal of experience in groundworks, block paving and general driveway construction, it is our mission to help them develop their skills further. By offering resin bound surfacing for driveways, paths and patios to their customers, they will be able to grow their business further.
The starting point to upskilling into resin bound surfacing begins with the RSD Installer Training day, where we train teams in all aspects of laying resin surfaces and achieving the highest quality finish.
The next step is building up the equipment needed to achieve a high quality installation. To help, we have now put together a list of key items required to start a resin project. It includes all the ancillary items needed to complete your first job and has the advantage of being competitively priced. The Resin Bound Starter Kit will save the time and hassle of sourcing these items separately and get installers up and running immediately with the best professional equipment.
The Resin Bound Starter Kit comprises of:
- Resin Bull trowel
- A sturdy wheelbarrow suitable for shifting resin on site
- The Resin Bull Dozer lightweight professional rake for even material distribution
- Heavy duty helical paddle for mixing the Part A and Part B resin compounds
- Comfy Bull kneeling pad for long lasting knee protection
- Barrier tape to cordon off the working area
- A roll of 50M x 100mm duct tape for edging protection
- White spirits for cleaning up and trowel lubrication
- A pack of 100 nitrate gloves offering protection to your hands
- 1 x 6.25kg bag of dried crushed glass to add adhesion to your surface finish
All this is offered at an amazing price of £300.00 + VAT.
This discounted combination kit offers maximum value for money and together with our premium aggregates and materials, provides installers with what is needed to start and successfully continue with resin bound projects.
Other items which can be purchased include a forced action mixer, mixing drill, sledge and power float.
What better way for installers to get their new resin bound business off to a fantastic start?