Below are 6 reasons why you should consider Resin Bonded Paving for Heritage Sites:-
- Our resin bonded paving is available in a range of natural colours and finishes, and uses no synthetic colours or materials. All our resin bonded gravel is within our range and quarried and graded for size before being super-washed and dried to ensure the highest of quality. Completely natural stone for a soft blended finish which compliments heritage buildings beautifully.
- Resin bonded surface has the appearance of traditional loose gravel, but with contemporary benefits! Our resin bonded paving looks like small graded gravel surfacing, traditionally found in many heritage sites and surroundings. With the added benefit of being bonded to the surface this dramatically reduces stone movement and pick-up, and provides exceptional slip resistance; superior to practically all other paving options such as block paving, loose gravel or tarmac.
- Long term durability and ease of maintenance. Our resin bonded decra-stone product is designed to last 8-15 years under moderate vehicle and pedestrian traffic, and requires very little maintenance. Our resin bonded paving can be cleaned using commercial street cleansing equipment, and reduces weed growth by up to 100%. HMS resin bonded Decra Stone seals the underlying surface, not only looking attractive but protecting the base from weather damage, wear and tear.
- Decra Stone resin bonded paving is cost effective; with prices starting at approx. £25.00 per square meter, and able to be laid to pre-existing substrate our resin surfacing represents excellent value for money.
- Widely specified and installed nationally throughout the UK, with projects to include Chatsworth House in Derbyshire, Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park in Central London and several heritage sites throughout Wakefield.
- Here at HMS we have a range of resin bonded samples colours that be requested here or you can visit our showroom in North Kilworth where we have larger stone samples.
Contact us today to arrange a free site visit where we can best advise you on the installation of resin bonded flooring for your project.