How will I know the cost of a resin bonded or bound surface?
There are several ways for the team at HMS to give you an accurate idea of the overall cost of your project.
For small works, especially domestic projects, an initial site visit is not always necessary as we can tell a lot about a scheme from suitably selected photos. These photos can show us the type and condition of the existing surface, an approximate size of the works area, any tell-tale signs of pre-existing issues, plus other ancillary considerations such as positioning and access etc.
When you first contact us, we will be looking for the following information:
- Which of our products are you interested in?
- Do you specifically need permeable surfacing for planning?
- What is your current surface material/condition?
- Are you changing the existing size or layout?
- Do you know the approximate m²?
- How do you intend to use the finished surface?
- Can you email us some photos?
All of these questions enable us to give at least an indicative figure for the anticipated cost of the works. From this, our customers decide how they wish to proceed. If they wish to go ahead, we then offer the next stage of quotation which is to supply material samples and conduct a site visit.
Send us your photos via the main email address – [email protected], WeTransfer, or Dropbox.