Here at HMS we pride ourselves on being able to offer the full package. So, whether you have a requirement for a large commercial scheme, private development, or installer training, we have something to suit. Here are 5 reasons to work with HMS.
- We have our own, fully in house installation teams, employed by HMS. Lots of our competitors use ‘approved installers’ which are essentially entirely separate third-party companies who install the branded product, but have no other affiliation with the supplier, meaning that insurance, guarantees and warranties can become a very grey area for the client.HMS offers fully insured work with a minimum 12 month no quibble product and workmanship guarantee as standard.
- We have the accreditations to back up the claims; HMS is CHAS accredited, a Gold member of Constructionline, ISO 9001:2015 and British Board of Agrement Quality assured and CSCS certified. All of our operatives benefit from extensive in house and nationally recognised training to include City and Guild NVQ Level 2 and Chapter 8 Traffic Management as a minimum.
- We have over 30 years’ experience; HMS has been providing specialist surfacing and repair options to local authorities, highways England, property developers, main contractors, heritage sites, commercial and industrial clients and the domestic market for over three decades. Our fleet of specialist plant and equipment along with our multi-skilled operatives are able to offer everything from Decra-Set SUDS compliant resin bound paving to High Friction Surfacing on the highway and asphaltic road repairs. Not forgetting EPDM wet pour safety surfacing
- Sharing our knowledge and experience; Whether it’s asking technical advise for a product specification or looking to book onto one of our 5 star rated installer training courses, HMS has a wealth of industry knowledge and product expertise to point you in the right direction. We show you how to use resin bonded gravel DIY kits correctly as well as our resin bound gravel DIY kits.
- Convenient and Nationwide: with our head office and largest UK resin showroom and trade counter based here in the midlands, we can be accessed from the M1 and M6 in around 15 minutes, and our installation teams cover all parts of the UK