Resin Bound Tree Pit Surfacing
A resin bound tree pit allows water and air to reach tree roots. They are low maintenance and look great, making them perfect for commercial projects in urban or landscaped areas.
Free Site Survey
Simply enter a few details and one of our friendly experts will be in touch.
What is a resin bound tree pit?
Specialist Surfacing for Trees
Resin bound gravel tree pit surfacing from HMS is a water permeable surface treatment for the base of trees.
It allows air and water to circulate to the root system while providing a surfacing solution that has all the benefits of resin bound paving.
Porous Paving Solution
Urban Tree Pits
- More cost effective when compared to traditional grilles
- Easier to sweep and keep litter free
- Easily colour-matched to the surrounding landscape
- A solution to ensure air and water can circulate to the tree roots
- Free from stone migration
- Odourless and include UV stable resin options
- Accessible for wheelchairs and pushchairs
- SUDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage System) compliant.
Permeable surfacing treatment
Our tree pit surfacing solution is a permeable surface treatment that is SUDS compliant. This means that excess and surface water can naturally drain through its highly porous surface and into the tree roots.
It offers excellent air and water circulation to the root ball, along with reduction in flood risks, overflowing of drains and standing water.