Forty Hall

CIK Construction – Forty Hall – September 2014

Forty Hall The Squre Enfield (1)HMS were contracted by CIK Construction to apply Decra™-Stone surface dressing to the paved courtyard area adjacent to the café at Forty Hall, Enfield. The original hall dates back to 1630, having now been obtained by the London Borough of Enfield. The Hall now lends itself to a permanent exhibition detailing the lives of previous occupants throughout the history of the building. HMS installed a 1-3mm Amber Gold finish to the flagstone flanked courtyard, which now forms part of a decorative ‘lattice’ effect area, used by the adjoining café to accommodate outdoor seating.